Here is what a number of our students had to say:
‘I love producing television shows at USC”s Annenberg TV Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I love seeing therefore alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the latest students getting included with the various student organizations who recruit at the start of semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward to a cappella auditions and welcoming our brand new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here is what some of our admission counselors had to express:
‘ I like leaving work each day and hearing the marching musical organization practice at the track arena and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. I love that the band allows us to run using the track during their practices. Good music to truly get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall as the students come back and bring life back in to campus! It is great to hear what they did within the summer time.’ https://shmoop.pro/ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it’s really a sendoff for our football team, but it is also a complete large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the part that is best comes by the end regarding the night when they start the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My show that is favorite was Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I like when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, particularly in Alumni Park oahu is the perfect setting with all the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Guests were able to wait classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and be a part of many other events throughout the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to own him provide his perspective on being fully a proud parent of two USC students as a visitor blog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s perspective.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was delighted. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are pleased to be in college with one another and my partner Kathy and I are happy and proud to have two young ones in the Trojan Family.
However, they’ve been maybe not the ones that are only our house who are section of that Trojan Family. It has been made clear to us from the start that as parents we too are users associated with the family. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we now have experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Just this weekend that is past we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being with your children as we all encounter the fun activities that exist. But it’s additionally inspiring to see the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the elaborate weekend together. the university has for the students plus the parents of the students.
Our children are not even close to home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we love to visit and know they’re in good hands when they’re in Los Angeles. Most likely, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For anyone who’re considering transferring to USC we offer number of references and programs to greatly help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) Read through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is a comprehensive guide to our application process and I reference it quite usually.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional Course Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students should be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community colleges, we now have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is really a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of their courses will transfer.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days throughout the autumn for students interested in a more visit that is comprehensive USC. During a transfer time students are able to take a walking trip of campus, attend an academic information session, and pay attention to a educational funding presentation.